A hotel-spa bathroom can easily be created in any shape or size of room, and will provide your home with a stunning focal point. Hotel-spa bathrooms are all about achieving a calm and restful atmosphere, a place where you can retreat to after a long day and truly relax and unwind. Here are ten ideas for creating your perfect hotel-spa bathroom.
1. Choosing a neutral colour scheme and natural materials such as stone, ensures that your hotel-spa bathroom feels calm and relaxing.
2. A freestanding bath creates a beautiful focal point as well as providing you with an indulgent and relaxing soak.
3. Bathroom furniture such as a wall-mounted vanity unit will not only appear very stylish, but will ensure that you have somewhere to store toiletries away out of sight for a clutter free look.
4. Create the illusion of more floor space with a wall-mounted basin or toilet, this will not only create a clean, minimal look and feel to your hotel-spa bathroom but means that your floor will be much easier to clean.
5. A countertop basin is ideal for creating a hotel-spa bathroom, but for a more luxurious feel install two next to each other on top of a piece of bathroom furniture such as vanity shelf.
6. Wall-mounted taps provide a much neater finish and will enhance the look of your hotel-spa bathroom.
7. If you love to shower rather than bathe a walk-in shower enclosure will look ultra-modern in your hotel-spa bathroom. Walk-in showers feature plenty of showering space and have minimal styling.
8. A shower panel is perfect for an invigorating showering experience and will provide the perfect spa-like touch to your bathroom.
9. An illuminated bathroom mirror helps to complete the look of your hotel-spa bathroom as well as providing you with essential illumination too.
10. Finally, don’t forget to accessorise with candles and fluffy towels, plus create a warm and welcoming feel with a heated towel rail or designer radiator.
Author: Liz Robinson